RSS

Samspawnv3(spawn where killed) for gx progress

10 Jul

i have now got a barly functional version of gxripmut, aka samspawnv3

after overcoming the playerid issue that somehow normal playerids werent incremented  at all in (playerpawn.PlayerReplicationInfo.playerid) always returning zero.I later   Realizing i could use mutatenew to increment them myself on every join.

edit july 24:

RESOLVED IN NEW RELEASE***

***it really not a message board for posting bugs in others peoples  mods , it just that they got in my way of a simple task and caused me to get very discouraged .( i havent touched this again in almost a month)

I wil try to not post bugs here. i hide the other  player id bug  post after i thought better of it.   TY for your interest.

i didn’t see the point it reporting a bug that  could somhow be my fault., ie mabye you were using a differnt pri/infoblock for id strorage.

 

 

I managed to get the locations to save and load , but i need to tweak the timedelays more as I am going from a dual pickup based hack that spawns phyical starts to a single mutator that tracks all players and wait times for all players using arrays.Mabye ill mess with it some more tonight it not  really usable as is .

 

 

 

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on July 10, 2011 in Cool Stuff, Server news

 

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s